Homemade Instant Oatmeal Packets are AMAZING! By making your own homemade instant oatmeal packet you will save yourself a ton of money! You can also determine the ingredients you want to use.
My son loves to have oatmeal every morning or as a snack. This is a huge money saver for me. You can modify this recipe to be gluten free by using gluten free oats. They can be microwaved or cooked on the stove. I love how easy they are to make and they save me both time and money in the morning.
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- ½ cup oats
- 1 Tablespoon brown sugar, granulated sugar or sugar substitute
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 TBSP chocolate chips
- 2 TBP raisins
- 2 TBP craisins
- Mix dry ingredients into a ziploc bag and place in pantry.
- When ready to prepare:
- Pour instant oatmeal packet into a bowl and add ¾ cup water.
- Microwave on high for 1-2 minutes, until cooked.
- Stir and serve.
- You can also cook in a saucepan on the stove, if you prefer.
- To make gluten free use gluten free oats and follow package directions for preparation.
Other Recipes You May Enjoy: