Crockpot Mexican Chicken is an easy dinner recipe. You can serve it alone or with tortillas. We like to serve it with shredded lettuce, tomatoes and even Mexican Rice or Refried Beans.
I also like to serve it with:
If you use your own Homemade Taco Seasoning it is a great way to ensure this meal to be gluten free! This is a great stockpile recipe as we often get salsa free! I like to freeze this recipe too!
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 24 oz salsa jar
- 1 taco seasoning packet
- Juice from one lime
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 4-6 chicken breasts, frozen or thawed
- tortillas (optional)
- sour cream (optional)
- Mix salsa, taco seasoning, lime juice and cilantro into Crockpot.
- Place chicken in mixture and make sure to cover with sauce.
- Put lid on crockpot and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Serve alone or with tortillas.
If you are new or just catching up here are our most popular posts:
Ways to save at the store:
- Weekly Deals at Kroger
Follow Stockpiling Moms: