Very easy crockpot recipe. You can serve alone or with tortillas.
**This recipe can be Gluten Free by using your own taco seasoning instead of taco packet. I will be posting a Gluten Free homemade Taco Seasoning next Monday 9/10/12. Be sure to look for it!
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 24 oz salsa jar
- 1 taco seasoning packet
- Juice from one lime
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 4-6 chicken breasts, frozen or thawed
- tortillas (optional)
- sour cream (optional)
- Mix salsa, taco seasoning, lime juice and cilantro into Crockpot.
- Place chicken in mixture and make sure to cover with sauce.
- Put lid on crockpot and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Serve alone or with tortillas.