I love Pimento Cheese and I also love Burgers so this combination is perfect for me! I have it on an Udi’s Gluten Free Bun This is my favorite recipe for homemade pimento cheese – you will see the secret ingredient.
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 1 tub Zoes Pimento Cheese – or brand of your choice
- 6 half-pound burger patties (or veggie)
- Zoes Spice for Life – or other seasoning salt
- Sprinkle Zoes Spice for Life on burger patties
- Grill burgers to desired doneness
- Then take a heaping knife-full of Zoes Pimento Cheese and spread it across each burger.
- Shut the lid for a minute or so
Other Recipes You May Enjoy: