I love Pimento Cheese and I also love Burgers so this combination is perfect for me! I made my burger on an Udi’s Gluten Free Bun. I love to keep them in Udi’s in the freezer so they are ready whenever we decide to grill out.
This is one of my favorite burgers of all times! The Pimento Cheese really gives it a great flavor! This is my favorite recipe for homemade pimento cheese – you will see the secret ingredient.
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 1 tub Zoes Pimento Cheese - or brand of your choice
- 6 half-pound burger patties (or veggie)
- seasoning salt
- Sprinkle seasoning salt on the patties or mix into burger
- Grill burgers to desired doneness
- Then take a heaping knife-full of Pimento Cheese and spread it across each burger.
- Shut the lid for a minute or so to melt the cheese
Other Recipes You May Enjoy: