Update: This giveaway is CLOSED
The Winner Is: Laura S
We have an exciting Nexxus® Pinterest Giveaway for you! If you are addicted to Pinterest as we are then you are going to LOVE this contest! If you have never tried Nexxus® now is your chance!
Having healthy hair is important and with Nexxus®, your hair will always look and feel healthy. There are several benefits of Nexxus®:
- Nexxus® Frizz Defy line – reduce up to 87%* of frizz anytime, any weather.
- Nexxus® Pro Mend line – Bind up to 92% of split ends together in just one use** with the complete daily hair care system that heals split ends. ProMend technology leaves hair with a healthy, fresh cut look everyday.
I personally dislike humid weather because my hair just gets bigger and bigger – however these products really help. They are salon quality at a lesser cost! A win/win if you ask me.
Learn more about Nexxus® at see.walmart.com/nexxus and shop for all Nexxus® products at Walmart to find the lowest prices!
Another great way to save money is to learn how to style your own hair the same way they do at the salon. Visit see.walmart.com/nexxu
- Modern Top Knot
- Elegant Side Chignon
- Weekend Chic
- Smooth and Sleek
- Hollywood Waves
Right now you can print a $3 coupon at see.walmart.com/nexxus to save on all Nexxus products today!
View my Style by Nexxus Board as an example of how to enter this fun contest!
Now for the ‘Pin It to Win It’ – Pinterest Contest:
We have a Nexxus Pro Mend Shampoo and Conditioner (total value: $23.44) set along with a $200 spafinder.com gift certificate to giveaway to (1) winner! The giveaway ends on 9/24/12 at 9 am EST and is open to US residents ages 18+.
- Follow Stockpiling Moms on Pinterest
- Create a board titled, “Style by Nexxus“
- Pin one of the five hair styles featured on the Nexxus site along with 3 other favorite hairstyles (the other 3 additional hairstyles should be inspired by Nexxus products, although they don’t have to be pinned from the Nexxus page) to YOUR Style By Nexxus board with the unique hashtag #nexxushair in each of the captions of the pictures that you pin.
- see my Style by Nexxus Board
- Leave a comment on this post with the link to your board.