These Apple Pancakes look yummy. I found this recipe on Pinterest. I think this would be amazing for a Fall morning.
#Pinterest Daily Pin :: Apple Pancakes
- 1 Cup Bisquick Baking Mix
- 1 Egg
- ½ Cup Milk
- 1 Teaspoon Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Zest of ½ Lemon
- 2 Medium Apples
- pared and cored
- Lemon juice and zest (for apple cider syrup)
- Apple cider
- To make hot apple cider syrup: Add apple cider, lemon juice and zest, and cinnamon to a saucepan and bring to a boil. (Use your own comfort/judgement with how much to mix.)
- Reduce the liquid to a syrup consistency, by half.
- Set aside.
- Beat baking mix, egg and milk with rotary beater until smooth.
- Add pumpkin pie spice and lemon zest to batter and mix until incorporated.
- Grease griddle.
- Core and cut apples crosswise in ⅛-inch slices.
- Using a toothpick dip slices into batter.
- Cook on hot griddle until golden brown, turning once.
- Serve hot with apple cider syrup.
Great Party Ideas:
Star Wars Party
5 Tips for Frugal Party Planning
Birthday Party Ideas On a Budget
How to plan a Lego Party Part 1 and How to plan a Lego Party Part 2
How to plan a superhero party
How to plan an owl Pajama Party
How to plan the perfect sleepover