Found this idea on Pinterest. I think this would be great for parties!
Remember if you like this post then “Pin It” – it is a great way to bookmark the ideas, recipes, DIY, crafts and tips that will help you later! Are you new to Pinterest? Check out this post Pinterest 101.
#Pinterest Daily Pin :: Mousse Filled Witches Hat
- 1-3/4 cups heavy whipping cream, divided
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 6 ounces semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 1 teaspoon shortening
- 1 package (4-3/4 ounces) ice cream sugar cones
- Halloween sprinkles
- 12 thin chocolate wafers (2-1/4-inch diameter)
- For mousse, in a small saucepan, bring 1/2 cup cream to a boil; remove from the heat.
- Stir in chocolate chips until smooth.
- Transfer to a bowl; cool to room temperature, stirring occasionally.
- In a small bowl, beat the remaining cream until stiff peaks form; fold into the chocolate mixture.
- Cover and refrigerate.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt semisweet chocolate and shortening; stir until smooth.
- Brush melted chocolate over ice cream cones and roll tips in sprinkles. Refrigerate until set.
- Just before serving, spoon mousse into cones.
- Top each with a chocolate wafer.
- Invert onto a serving platter.
Source – Pinterest – http://www.tasteofhome.com/Recipes/Mousse-Filled-Witches–Hats#.T_e7v3XzVIc.pinterest
See past Pinterest Pin of the Day Posts.
Be sure to follow Stockpiling Moms on Pinterest for more inspiration!