Pumpkin Fluff is perfect for fall! It is so easy to make and tastes delicious! I love serving it in a small pumpkin to really give it a festive autumn look. It makes a great centerpiece at fall themed events and parties. I like to serve Pumpkin Fluff with nilla wafers or graham crackers. It is only 2 Weight Watchers points+ when you make it with fat free, sugar-free pudding mix. I love making it with my own homemade pumpkin puree and Pumpkin Pie Spice.
- 2 cups Fat-Free Frozen Whipped Topping (thawed)
- 1 package sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix - use
- 1 can solid pack pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- In a large bowl, mix together instant vanilla pudding mix, pumpkin, and pumpkin pie spice.
- Fold in the thawed frozen whipped topping.
- Chill in the refrigerator until serving
- Serve with nilla wafers or graham crackers.
SMART POINTS: 2 1/2 Points per serving
More Pumpkin Recipes: