Pumpkin Fluff is perfect for fall! It is so easy to make and tastes delicious! I love serving it in a small pumpkin to really give it a festive autumn look. It makes a great centerpiece at fall themed events and parties. I like to serve Pumpkin Fluff with nilla wafers or graham crackers. It is only 2 Weight Watchers points+ when you make it with fat free, sugar-free pudding mix. I love making it with my own homemade pumpkin puree and Pumpkin Pie Spice.
- 1 (16 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (5 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix - use fat free, sugar-free for Weight Watchers version
- 1 (15 ounce) can solid pack pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- In a large bowl, mix together instant vanilla pudding mix, pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice.
- Fold in the thawed frozen whipped topping.
- Chill in the refrigerator until serving
- Serve with nilla wafers or graham crackers.
More Pumpkin Recipes: