Image and Recipe Source – Pinterest – Home and Hearth
Are you a Pinterest addict? We are! I don’t know about you but I can easily spend hours on Pinterest searching for recipes, crafts, DIY projects and much more! Every day we post a Pinterest Daily Pin which is something that we find on Pinterest worth “re-pinning” that we think that you would like to see too! It is not an original post and we always do our very best to share with you the original source for both the photo and image. If you are new to Pinterest check out our Pinterest 101 post. I love making it with my own homemade pumpkin puree too!
Be sure to follow Stockpiling Moms on Pinterest for more inspiration!
- 3 cups whole milk
- 1 cup canned pumpkin puree
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ginger
- ⅛ teaspoon cloves
- ⅛ teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 ounces white chocolate (roughly chopped)
- pinch salt
- Heat the milk, pumpkin puree, and spices in a sauce pan until it just starts to simmer and remove from heat.
- Add the chocolate and stir until it has melted.
- Pour into mugs and top with whipped cream and garnish with cinnamon.
Posts You May Enjoy:
Disclosure: Our Pinterest Daily Pin is not an original post by Stockpiling Moms we are only sharing with you an idea that we found on Pinterest and we always do our best to link to the original source for both the image and the creator.