Stockpile Spaghetti is a great dinner for those busy evening! With school, sports and activities this dinner helps feed us and keep all of us full. My boys love to help make this dinner and beg me to make garlic bread with it. You will not be disappointed in this hearty meal!
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 1 jar of Spagetti Sauce
- 1 box of spagetti, prepared
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 medium onion, diced
- Heat skillet over medium heat, add onion and ground beef.
- Heat spagetti sauce in pot over medium heat while cooking the beef.
- Once beef is browned, drain.
- Place ground beef on top of spagetti noodles.
- Then put sauce on top of the beef.
- Serve warm.