Quick and easy lunch/dinner for those busy evenings or weekends.
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 1 jar of Spagetti Sauce
- 1 box of spagetti, prepared
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 medium onion, diced
- Heat skillet over medium heat, add onion and ground beef.
- Heat spagetti sauce in pot over medium heat while cooking the beef.
- Once beef is browned, drain.
- Place ground beef on top of spagetti noodles.
- Then put sauce on top of the beef.
- Serve warm.