This was a dish I simply threw together using ingredients from my fridge. My family loved it! I used the Freezer Cooking method for Shredded Chicken and always have some in my freezer. I simply pull it out the night before and put in fridge to thaw or sometimes pull out in the afternoon and thaw on kitchen counter. You can view the recipe for Shredded Chicken.
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it.
Chicken Roll Ups
- 1 1/2 lb Shredded Chicken, Cooked
- 1 Green Pepper, diced
- 1 Red Pepper, diced
- 1 Orange Pepper, diced
- 1 Yellow Pepper, diced
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 2 T Fajita seasoning
- 3 T Olive Oil
- Soft Tortillas
- Heat Skillet to Medium heat and add olive oil.
- Put Shredded Chicken, all diced Peppers, Onion and Fajita seasoning in skillet.
- Stir constantly while heating.
- Cook until peppers and onion are translucent and chicken is heated.
- Scoop on warm tortillas and roll up.
Be sure to check out our freezer cooking series.