I love eating yogurt and am always adding fruit to it, but this time I wanted some crunch. So I added some crumbled Sweet Potato Way Better Sprouted Tortilla Chips to it and it was AMAZING! I normally add Chia Seeds to my yogurt and with Way Better I got a yummy crunch and sprouted chia seeds!
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 1 single Yoplait Peach yogurt (or any flavor of your choice)
- 3 strawberries, sliced
- 1 banana, sliced
- 6 Sweet Potato Way Better Snacks Tortilla Chips, crushed
- Put yogurt in bowl.
- Slice fruit and set on top of yogurt.
- Put chips in bag and crush using roller.
- Sprinkle chips on top and enjoy.
Other Gluten Free Recipes You May Enjoy:
Baked “Fried” Squash
Gluten Free and Dairy Free German Chocolate Cake
Gluten Free Cheese Grits
Gluten-Free Flour Mix Recipe
Gluten-Free Fried Chicken
Gluten-Free Homemade “Larabars”