I love to make these whenever I make spaghetti or pasta dishes. They go fast so be sure to make plenty It is a great stockpile recipe too!
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 1 pkg Crescent Rolls (more if you need to make alot)
- 4 T soften butter
- 2½ t garlic salt
- 1 t Parmsean cheese
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a small bowl combine butter, garlic salt and Parmesean cheese.
- Mix until smooth.
- Unroll crescent dough into triangle shape.
- Starting at the big end smooth some butter mixture on dough.
- Starting at big end roll up the dough and place on baking sheet.
- Once they are are all rolled up put in oven.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Serve warm.
Other Recipes You May Enjoy: