Gluten-Free, Casein-Free Sloppy Joe Skillet is an easy, all-in-one dinner that replaces Hamburger Helper! I love how easy this one dish dinner is to prepare and the taste is amazing!
- 1 lb. ground beef, preferably grass-fed
- 2 medium red potatoes, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 8-oz can of organic tomato paste
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 2 tsp Italian Seasoning
- 1 tsp black pepper
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ cup water
- Brown meat, potatoes, and onion in a large skillet. Stir in seasonings about halfway through cooking process.
- Pour in the tomato paste and water.
- Cover and simmer for 30 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Serve hot.
Gluten Free Desserts: