- 1 lb. ground beef, preferably grass-fed
- 2 medium red potatoes, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 8-oz can of organic tomato paste
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 2 tsp Italian Seasoning
- 1 tsp black pepper
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ cup water
- Brown meat, potatoes, and onion in a large skillet. Stir in seasonings about halfway through cooking process.
- Pour in the tomato paste and water.
- Cover and simmer for 30 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Serve hot.
This is a guest post written by Rachel Kokosenski. She is the Stockpiling Moms Gluten Free and Casein Free recipe expert.
Rachel is the mother of a son with Autism. She and her family began eating a gluten-free, casein-free diet in November 2011. Not long after, she discovered that she too was intolerant of gluten and has happily enjoyed discovering new ways to find delicious ways to enjoy eating a gfcf (gluten free and casein free) diet. Please visit her blog or contact her through Facebook or Twitter to learn more.