- 16 oz. gluten-free rotini, penne, elbow, or fusilli pasta
- ¼ c gluten-free spicy brown mustard
- ⅓ c gluten-free, casein-free mayonnaise
- ⅓ c dill pickle relish or finely diced dill pickles
- 1 c diced celery (optional)
- 2 5-oz. cans of tuna in spring water, drained
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- While pasta is cooking, mix together the condiments, pickle, and celery in a large bowl.
- Stir in the tuna fish.
- Add pasta to large bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Serve hot or cold.
This is a guest post written by Rachel Kokosenski. She is the Stockpiling Moms Gluten Free and Casein Free recipe expert.
Rachel is the mother of a son with Autism. She and her family began eating a gluten-free, casein-free diet in November 2011. Not long after, she discovered that she too was intolerant of gluten and has happily enjoyed discovering new ways to find delicious ways to enjoy eating a gfcf (gluten free and casein free) diet. Please visit her blog or contact her through Facebook or Twitter to learn more.