I love making these chips fresh and pairing them with Gluten Free Strawberry Mango Salsa. I think they are perfect for a get together or afternoon snack. You can add more cinnamon for more flavor if you desire
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 6 corn tortillas, cut in triangles
- oil for frying
- 3 T cinnamon
- 6 T sugar
- Heat oil in skillet, medium-high.
- Place cinnamon and sugar in a ziploc bag and shake until blended.
- Place tortillas in oil, just a few at a time so they are not touching.
- Fry 1-2 minutes and flip over.
- Fry 1 -2 minutes and pull out onto a plate with a paper towel to soak up excess oil.
- Then right away put tortillas in sugar mixture, close bag and shake until chips are coated.
- Place on plate and enjoy.
Other Gluten Free Recipes You May Enjoy:
Baked “Fried” Squash
Gluten Free and Dairy Free German Chocolate Cake
Gluten Free Cheese Grits
Gluten-Free Flour Mix Recipe
Gluten-Free Fried Chicken
Gluten-Free Homemade “Larabars”