I made this Gluten Free Macaroni and Cheese for my family and they all gobbled it up! After dinner they realized it was gluten free because I ate it too I like BiAglut – Gluten Free pasta made my Heinz. In case you didn’t know Velveeta Cheese is also gluten free too!
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- Gluten Free Pasta - BiAglut Brand is my favorite
- Velveeta Cheese - it is gluten free
- Mild Cheddar Cheese - 1½ cups
- ¼ milk
- Boil pasta until al dente - be sure not to over cook or it will become mushy.
- Add 1 small box of velveeta cheese cubed into the drained pasta (stove top)
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese to sauce pan
- Add milk to make creamy but not runny
- Pour into a buttered casserole dish
- Sprinkle with desired cheese ( I use ½ cup)
- Bake in a 350 oven until cheese melts
Other Gluten Free Recipes You May Enjoy:
Baked “Fried” Squash
Gluten Free and Dairy Free German Chocolate Cake
Gluten Free Cheese Grits
Gluten-Free Flour Mix Recipe
Gluten-Free Fried Chicken
Gluten-Free Homemade “Larabars”