Homemade Crockpot Caramel Dip or Dulce de Leche as some people prefer to call it is AMAZING! I love that you can make it using ONE Ingredient! All you need is Sweetened Condensed Milk, water and a Crockpot! This makes a fabulous dessert and best of all for me – it is gluten free! I love to serve this with sliced apples!
One tip – be sure to cover your can well with water and turn on and walk away for four hours. You must allow your can to cool completely before opening or you will have a HUGE mess (ask me how I know
Be sure to PIN this recipe! It is one you will make over and over! It is so easy!
- 1 can of sweetened condensed milk, I prefer Eagle Brand
- Place a can of Sweetened Condensed Milk in your crockpot and cover it with water, about 1 inch over the top of the can. Cook it on high for 4 hours.
- Turn off the crockpot after 4 hours and allow the can to cool completely.
- Open and serve with apples or graham crackers. You can also use as a topping on cakes or pies!
Delicious Crockpot Recipes :
- Complete Pork Chop Dinner in a Crockpot
- Complete Steak Dinner in a Crockpot
- Crock Pot Baked Potatoes
- Crockpot Apple Crisp
- Crockpot Apples and Porkchops
- Crockpot Bacon Cheese Potatoes
- Crockpot Breakfast Casserole
- Crockpot Buffalo Dip
- Crockpot Chicken & Sweet Potatoes
- Crockpot Chicken and Stuffing
- Crockpot Coca-Cola Pork Roast
- Crockpot Hashbrown Casserole
- Crockpot Hawaiian BBQ Chicken
- Crockpot Hot Cocoa
- Crockpot Pizza Casserole
- Crockpot Pork Loin Roast
- Crockpot Pumpkin Spice Lattes
- Crockpot Ranch Porkchops
- Homemade Crockpot Caramel Dip (Dulce de Leche)
Stockpiling Moms Popular Posts:
Ways to save at the store:
- Weekly Deals at Kroger
Follow Stockpiling Moms: