I love Sweet Potato Fries! This simple Homemade Sweet Potato Recipe is super easy. You can even make these and use Freezer Cooking to have them on hand whenever you want them. Perfect for any meal! They are gluten free and paleo. So much better for you than store bought and a Heart Healthy Side Dish Recipe I love knowing that they are clean eating too! Be sure to check out our Freezer Cooking Series
Weight Watchers Points Plus = 1 Points
Homemade Sweet Potato Fries
- 2 Large Sweet Potatos, peeled
- Slice sweet potatos into strips or however you want them.
- Bring a pot filled with water to a boil.
- Boil fries for 5 minutes.
- Place in strainer and rinse with cold water right away to stop the cooking process.
- Place on cooking sheet and put in freezer for an hour to flash freeze them.
- At this point you can either put in ziploc bag and store for Freezer Cooking or cook them.
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Bake in oven for 8-10 minutes or until done.
- Serve and enjoy!