Here is a tip when making Homemade Whipped Cream ~ make sure your whisk and bowl are ice cold. Stick them in the freezer for about an hour before preparing it. Be sure to follow this tip and you will have amazing whipped cream each and every time.
Some readers have asked how long does the Whipped Cream last. I personally have never had any left over in my home and prepare it fresh for my recipes however it will last for up to three days if covered tightly in bowl in your fridge. I love to serve with pumpkin pie, ice cream, strawberry shortcake and lattes like Crockpot Pumpkin Spice Lattes.
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon confectioners’ sugar
- In a large bowl, whip cream until stiff peaks are just about to form.
- Beat in vanilla and sugar until peaks form.
- Make sure not to over-beat, cream will then become lumpy and butter-like.
Posts You May Enjoy: