Homemade Whipped Cream is my favorite dessert! It is very easy to prepare with only 3 ingredients. I love making whipped cream fresh as it tastes so delicious! I love using natural ingredients in this homemade recipe and avoiding the processed version.
Here is a tip when making Homemade Whipped Cream ~ make sure your beaters and bowl are ice cold. It is best to use a metal bowl too! Just stick them in the freezer for about an hour before preparing homemade whipped cream. Be sure to follow this tip and you will have amazing whipped cream each and every time.
Some readers have asked how long does the Whipped Cream last. I personally have never had any left over in my home and prepare it fresh for my recipes however it will last for up to three days if covered tightly in bowl in your fridge.
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon confectioners' sugar
- Chill your bowl (metal works best) in the freezer. You can also chill beaters too.
- In a large bowl, whip cream until stiff peaks are just about to form.
- Beat in vanilla and sugar until peaks form.
- Make sure not to over-beat, cream will then become lumpy and butter-like when over mixed.