Kohl’s Rewards – New Saving Program

Kohl's Rewards

Kohl’s has announced a new Kohl’s Rewards program - which is now available chain wide! I am so excited!  When you complete your profile at KohlsRewards.com you will get a $5 offer (promotional reward certificate).  Then your rewards will be begin. The Kohl’s Rewards program is not affiliated with the Kohl’s Credit Card.

There are guaranteed savings offers every year. With the Kohl’s Rewards Card you will get 8 discounts a year, a special birthday offer, early access to sales and offers.

With the regular Kohl’s credit card and the Kohl’s Rewards Card you will get 12 discounts a year, a special birthday offer, early access to sales and offers and your purchases are tracked automatically (no need to scan your rewards card).

With the gold Kohl’s credit card and the Kohl’s Rewards Card you will get 18 discounts a year, a special birthday offer, early access to sales and offers and your purchases are tracked automatically (no need to scan your rewards card) and a seasonal fashion lookbook.

To sign up visit KohlsRewards.com

Be sure to check out this post on Extreme Couponing Kohl’s.  Always be sure to shop through Ebates so you can earn cash back when you shop online at Kohls.com.

More Kohl’s Posts:

Couponing at Kohl’s

Stockpiling Success at Kohl’s

Extreme Couponing at Kohl’s

Why I love Kohl’s Cash

Recipe you may enjoy:

Ways to save at the store:
Weekly Deals at CVS
Weekly Deals at Kroger
Weekly Deals at Walgreens
Weekly Deals at Walmart

Comments

1. sheena smith says:

where do we get the rewards cards? cant register without it

• Melissa@StockpilingMoms says:

At your local Kohl’s – if you are a Kohl’s Credit Card holder you will get one in the mail.

2. yes, i am having the same problem.

3. I tried to figure out how to get the 125 points by registering my profile, so far to my dismay I haven’t received my points. After reading the ad more closely, I see that I may already have the points since I am a Charge customer.
    Where can I see the points added?

Elizabeth Cobb

• Melissa@StockpilingMoms says:

That is a great question! I can’t find mine either but I am hoping they update it as today is the new month :-) I will keep you posted in what I can find out.

4. Tried to sign up on line with Kohls Rewards. I have ID number from store, but could not register on line???

5. Patricia Ness says:

Tried several times to register rewards #82006766271 and there is no place to hit submit. Clicking enter will not send info to you.

6. I cannot find where to fill out my profile for my discounts………..so frustraitng!

7. i love the spend 50 get back 10

8. Vicki Wanner says:

The Rewards flyer I received today said I would immediately get125 bonus points – yet when i signed up it said I got 22 bonus points? That’s quite a difference. In addition the sticky 15% off everything card STUCK to the back of the Rewards flyer said good for 14 days, but the date issued and the Associates initials are missing?????

• Regine Atchade says:

The rewards flyer I received today is saying to just register and get 125 points, but i got only 7 points. The flyer is misleading. The flyer also say that after the immediate 125 points, i will get 1 point for every dollar spend, anyway, Kohls doesnt have to lie to us so we can sign up. IT IS WRONG!!!

9. Marcelino hernandez says:

l like to shopping all time on kohls store good price goo place

10. Conie Bennett says:

I am having difficulty getting my Rewards number. What is the trick? This seems like more trouble than it is probably worth.

11. christa miller says:

Told me it was not available in our area yet. We are in Michigan.