Macaroni Corn Bake makes a great side dish! Very easy to prepare and was loved by all in my home. You can really stretch your budget with pasta and when you can sneak in a veggie then it makes it even better. Hope you enjoy this one my family sure does. It could be served with Country Style Pork Chops. You could substitute another veggie too – maybe peas or carrots!
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it.
- 1 can sweet corn (do not drain)
- 1 can creamed corn
- 1 cup grated cheese
- 1 stick butter
- 1 cup dry macaroni (or any pasta from your stockpile)
- Mix all ingredients in 8x8 baking dish.
- Bake covered at 350 for 30 minutes.
- Uncover and stir then bake an additional 30 minutes uncovered.
- Serve and enjoy.
Other Recipes You May Enjoy:
Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.Yum