I love this Mediterranean Layer Dip – so good for you and a fabulous appetizer to make for a party or special occassion. It can be served with Pita Chips, Fritos, Way Better Snacks or even eaten with a spoon! It is naturally gluten free too! You can use any brand of Hummus or make your own.
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
Mediterranean Layer Dip
- 1 tub of Zoes Hummus - or brand of your choice
- diced and drained tomatoes
- diced cucumbers
- crumbled feta
- diced olives
- basil for garnish
- Pita Chips - or other types of chips
- Spread hummus across bottom of shallow bowl or dish - I used a pie plate
- Layer with diced tomatoes, cucumbers, olives.
- Sprinkle with crumbled feta.
- Garnish with basil if desired
- Serve with chips
Other Recipes You May Enjoy:
Ways to save at the store:
Be sure to follow us: