Fall is here and all I can think about is Pumpkin, Pumpkin and Pumpkin! I have found so many pumpkin recipes on Pinterest and am so eager to try them ALL I love making it with my own homemade pumpkin puree too!
Here is a great creamer recipe for all you Pumpkin lovers! It was very easy to make and tasted amazing in my coffee.
This pumpkin creamer can be served warm or cold. I was able to make it in less than 7 minutes and was a very nice treat in my morning coffee. My husband, who is not a huge Pumpkin lover as myself, thought it was great.
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup of milk
- 4 TBS of canned pumpkin
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- ¼ tsp ginger
- ¼ tsp cloves
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 TBS maple syrup
- Mix all ingredients over medium heat.
- Cook 5 minutes and whisk often.
- Serve warm or cold.
- If not served immediately, stir before serving.
- If you do not like the spiced texture you can strain the spices before serving.
If you are new to Pinterest check out our Pinterest 101 post.
Be sure to follow Stockpiling Moms on Pinterest for more inspiration!