I love this Homemade Pumpkin Pie Creamer Recipe. Fall is here and all I can think about is Pumpkin, Pumpkin and Pumpkin! This is much more affordable than purchasing it at the store. I love making it with my own homemade pumpkin puree too!
Here is a great creamer recipe for all you Pumpkin lovers! It was very easy to make and tasted amazing in my coffee.
This pumpkin creamer can be served warm or cold. I was able to make it in less than 7 minutes and was a very nice treat in my morning coffee. My husband, who is not a huge Pumpkin lover as myself, thought it was great.
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup of milk
- 4 TBSP of canned pumpkin
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- ¼ tsp ginger
- ¼ tsp cloves
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 TBSP maple syrup (all natural is best)
- Mix all ingredients over medium heat.
- Cook 5 minutes and whisk often.
- Serve warm or cold.
- If not served immediately, stir before serving.
- If you do not like the spiced texture you can strain the spices before serving.
Be sure to follow Stockpiling Moms on Pinterest for more inspiration!
Be sure to check out these coffee posts:
If you are looking for a great deal on coffee check out Cross Country Cafe. We always post their Wacky Wednesday Deal (even better than you can find on Amazon) and other great deals as we find them too!Yum