I love this Homemade Pumpkin Pie Creamer Recipe. Fall is here and all I can think about is Pumpkin, Pumpkin and Pumpkin! I have found so many pumpkin recipes on Pinterest and am so eager to try them ALL I love making it with my own homemade pumpkin puree too!
Here is a great creamer recipe for all you Pumpkin lovers! It was very easy to make and tasted amazing in my coffee.
This pumpkin creamer can be served warm or cold. I was able to make it in less than 7 minutes and was a very nice treat in my morning coffee. My husband, who is not a huge Pumpkin lover as myself, thought it was great.
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup of milk
- 4 TBS of canned pumpkin
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- ¼ tsp ginger
- ¼ tsp cloves
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 TBS maple syrup
- Mix all ingredients over medium heat.
- Cook 5 minutes and whisk often.
- Serve warm or cold.
- If not served immediately, stir before serving.
- If you do not like the spiced texture you can strain the spices before serving.
Be sure to follow Stockpiling Moms on Pinterest for more inspiration!