Pumpkin Pie Crescent Rolls are amazing! When I made these I enjoyed them with a cup of coffee on a chilly Sunday afternoon. As they are cooking, your house will be filled with such a delightful aroma. They are perfect to make for a gathering or Sunday dinner 🙂 You can even cut the dough in half and make “mini” ones! I love making it with my own homemade pumpkin puree and Pumpkin Pie Spice.
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 2 cans store bought crescent rolls
- ½ block of cream cheese (about 4 oz.)
- 1 cup of canned pumpkin
- 1 - 2 T pumpkin pie spice
- 3 - 4 T sugar
- Outside Coating
- 4 T sugar
- 1 T pumpkin pie spice
- Roll out crescent rolls.
- Beat together all Filling ingredients until fluffy and creamy.
- Each croissant will get a generous tablespoon of filling.
- Start rolling from big end to little end.
- Mix together sugar and pumpkin pie spice and roll each pumpkin pie croissant in it.
- Bake at 375 for 20-22 minutes.
Other Recipes You May Enjoy: Yum