Tator Tot Casserole is a recipe from my wonderful Father in Law. He made it for my boys when he was watching them and ever since then they have been asking me to make it. So I added it to our menu and let them help me. It was so much fun to prepare and cook this with their help!
The meal was YUMMY and I love that it is a one dish meal ready in only 30 minutes!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 onion
- 1 can green beans
- 1 can Cream of Celery
- 1 Tator Tot bag 16oz
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Heat skillet to med-high heat and cook ground beef until done.
- Drain beef.
- Put beef in 2qt baking dish.
- Drain can of green beans and discard liquid.
- Place green beans over ground beef.
- Grate onion over green beans.
- Next pour Cream of Celery can over everything.
- Arrange tator tots on top.
- Put in oven and cook for 30 minutes.
Other Recipes You May Enjoy:Yum