I love the crispy apples in this tuna recipe! My Mom and I had this for lunch and we easily got hooked. It is a great way to sneak in a little fruit too! It is also naturally Gluten Free! You can make it with traditional mayonnaise or vegenaise or nayonaise for a healthier option.
Tuna Apple Salad is great served with crackers, in a pita or on an English Muffin. You can use any variety of apples but I prefer granny smith.
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it.
- 2, 12 oz. can solid white albacore tuna in water, drained well and flaked
- cup finely chopped sweet pickles
- 5 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and chopped into small pieces
- 1 cup mayonnaise (vegenaise or nayonaise)
- 1 diced granny smith apple
- Mix all ingredients well and refrigerate, add more mayonnaise, if needed.
- Stir before serving.
- Spread on bread to make sandwiches, or serve with crackers.
Other Recipes You May Enjoy:Yum