You are going to love this recipe for Way Better Chicken Tenders. I love Way Better Snacks and I like when I am able to incorporate them into my meals! I took one of Shelley’s recipes and only changed 1 item to make it Gluten Free for me to enjoy. Yesterday we posted Potato Chip Chicken and this is my spin on it.
There is still only 4 ingredients! What I love is by making this simple 1 ingredient change I am able to add chia seeds, radish seeds and broccoli seeds into my recipe. There is nothing better than making a quick change in a recipe and seeing all the benefits!
This meal pairs well with Homemade Sweet Potato Fries.
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
Way Better Chip Chicken
- 1 1/2 lb Chicken Tenders
- 3 cups finely crushed Way Better Snacks Sprouted Tortilla Chips (I used Sweet Potato)
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 2 t garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 350
- Place potato chips in ziploc bag.
- Mix melted butter and garlic powder in shallow dish.
- Dip chicken tender in butter then place in ziploc bag.
- Shake bag to coat chicken.
- Place chicken on 13x9 sheet.
- Continue until all chicken is coated and on sheet.
- Place in oven and cook for 30 minutes.
- Let rest on sheet for 2 minutes and then serve.