This is one of my favorite dishes to make for my family. All you need is 5 ingredients to make this scrumptious meal. Very little prep to do and then all you have to do is put it in the oven. My husband requests this meal often. It is also naturally gluten free. But as always make sure to check labeling of everything you buy and cook with. You will want to be sure to Re-Pin this recipe for sure!
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 2 T butter
- 6 boneless pork chops
- 4 apples
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1 t cinnamon
- Peel, core and slice apples.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Melt butter in skillet.
- Brown porkchops on both sides in butter.
- Grease large baking dish.
- Put apple slices in bottom of dish.
- Mix brown sugar and cinnamon together.
- Sprinkle over apples.
- Place pork chops on top.
- Cover with foil and bake for 1½ hour.
Other Recipes You May Enjoy: