Crockpot Apple Butter – I love Apple Butter and when I came across this crockpot version I just had to try it. I made a few tweeks for my liking but it was so simple to make. From now on this will be how I will always make it! I like to put Apple Butter on bagels, biscuits and waffles. This recipe is naturally gluten free!
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 6 pounds medium apples, any variety will work
- 2 Tablespoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cloves
- 5 teaspoons cinnamon
- Peel, core, and slice apples in fourths.
- Put them in the crockpot with the vanilla, sugar and spices.
- Cook on low for 8-10 hours.
- Once apples are very tender, mash with a fork or potato masher.
- Continue to cook on low for another 5-6 hours, stirring occasionally.
Ways to save at the store:
Weekly Deals at CVS
Weekly Deals at Kroger
Weekly Deals at Meijer
Weekly Deals at Walgreens
Weekly Deals at Walmart
Stockpile Time – Items that you should stockpile this week at all of the stores.