Crockpot Cinnamon Sugar Roasted Almonds are amazing! I thought there was no way this would turn out, but much to my surprise they turned out AMAZING! I can’t stop eating them My husband has been packing some and taking them with him to work for a snack. I will definitely be making these again and I am even going to make some and give them as a gift at Christmas time. These are naturally gluten free!
I had some Iced Coffee Recipe while munching on them.
Be sure to “Re-PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 1½ cup sugar
- 1½ cup brown sugar
- 4 Tablespoon cinnamon
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- 1 egg white
- 2 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 cups almonds
- ¼ cup water
- In medium siz bowl mix together sugars, cinnamon and salt.
- Set aside.
- In another bowl mix egg white and vanilla until frothy.
- Add almonds and make sure to coat evenly.
- Add cinnamon mixture and toss almonds to coat.
- Place in crockpot and cook on low for 3 – 4 hours.
- Stirring every 20 minutes.
- Last hour add water and stir well.
- Spread flat on baking sheet to cool.
Other Recipes You May Enjoy: