I love this Easy Pumpkin Pie. It is a recipe past down from my grandmother. I make this pie every year for the family at Thanksgiving. I love that is it easy but no one knows how easy it is.
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 1 (15oz) can pumpkin or 2 cups fresh pumpkin
- 1 (14oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1½ pumpkin pie spice
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 (9 inch) unbaked pie crust
- Heat oven to 425 degrees.
- Whisk pumpkin, sweetened condensed milk, eggs, spices and salt in medium bowl until smooth.
- Pour into crust.
- Bake 15 minutes.
- Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees and continue baking 35 to 40 minutes or until knife inserted 1 inch from crust comes out clean.
- Top with Whipped Cream if desired.
- Store leftovers in refrigerator.
Other Recipes You May Enjoy: