Crockpot Veggies In A Bag is a great side dish for any meal or you can eat this by itself. It’s a very tasty vegetarian dish. I love that I can make several bags of them and put them in the freezer for when I want them. I also love that it cooks in the crockpot. This is naturally gluten free. I served it with my leftovers from my Roasted Turkey from Thanksgiving.
To learn more about freezer cooking click our freezer cooking series.
This is one of our 20 Freezer Meals you can prepare in 4 hours.
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 1 Chopped Onion
- 1 Chopped Yellow Squash
- 6 – 8 Chopped Red Potatoes
- 1 Chopped Green Pepper
- 2 teaspoons Minced Garlic
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh Basil
- Put all ingredients in a Gallon Freezer Size Bag.
- When you are ready to cook this, cook the veggies by themselves in the Crockpot on low for 6 hours.
- Can serve alone or with meat.
Crockpot Freezer Meals