Crockpot Veggies In A Bag is a great side dish for any meal or you can eat this by itself. It’s a very tasty vegetarian dish. I love that I can make several bags of them and put them in the freezer for when I want them. I also love that it cooks in the crockpot. This is naturally gluten free. I like to make a turkey breast in the crockpot to serve with it! If you are using this as a main dish I suggest that you double the recipe.
To learn more about freezer cooking click our freezer cooking series.
This is one of our 20 Freezer Meals you can prepare in 4 hours.
Be sure that you invest in a good quality slow cooker. Our favorite is this programmable cook and carry 6qt oval slow cooker.
Weight Watchers Points Plus: 2 Points Per Serving (6 servings)
- 1 Chopped Onion
- 1 Chopped Yellow Squash
- 6 - 8 Chopped Red Potatoes
- 1 Chopped Green Pepper
- 2 teaspoons Minced Garlic
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh Basil
- Put all ingredients in a Gallon Freezer Size Bag.
- When you are ready to cook this, cook the veggies by themselves in the Crockpot on low for 6 hours.
- Can serve alone or with meat.
Crockpot Freezer Meals