Crockpot Veggies In A Bag is a great side dish for any meal or you can eat this by itself. It’s a very tasty vegetarian dish. I love that I can make several bags of them and put them in the freezer for when I want them. I also love that it cooks in the crockpot. This is naturally gluten free. I like to make a turkey breast in the crockpot to serve with it! If you are using this as a main dish I suggest that you double the recipe. Best of all you can add other veggies too that you have on hand or find on sale!
To learn more about freezer cooking click our freezer cooking series.
This is one of our 20 Freezer Meals you can prepare in 4 hours.
Be sure that you invest in a good quality slow cooker. Our favorite is this programmable cook and carry 6qt oval slow cooker.
Weight Watchers Points Plus: 2 Points Per Serving (6 servings)
- 1 Chopped Onion
- 1 Chopped Yellow Squash
- 6 - 8 Chopped Red Potatoes
- 1 Chopped Green Pepper
- 2 teaspoons Minced Garlic
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh Basil
- Put all ingredients in a Gallon Freezer Size Bag.
- When you are ready to cook this, cook the veggies by themselves in the Crockpot on low for 6 hours.
- Can serve alone or with meat.
- If you are preparing for freezer simply dump all ingredients into a freezer safe bag and freeze. When ready to cook simply thaw in the refrigerator overnight and place in the slow cooker in the morning and cook on low for 8 hours.
Crockpot Freezer Meals