- 2 cups cooked quinoa (can use leftovers from another night if you like)
- 3 Tbsp ghee
- 2 Tbsp gluten-free soy sauce or coconut aminos
- 2 tsp gluten-free Worcestershire Sauce
- ½ tsp black pepper
- ¼ tsp kosher salt
- ½ yellow onion, diced
- 1 cup cooked chicken, diced
- 1 large egg, whisked
- Cooking spray
- Spray the inside of a 4-quart slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Put all ingredients into slow cooker and stir well. Cook on high for 2-3 hours or low for 3-4 hours.
This is a guest post written by Rachel Kokosenski. She is the Stockpiling Moms Gluten Free and Casein Free recipe expert.
Rachel is the mother of a son with Autism. She and her family began eating a gluten-free, casein-free diet in November 2011. Not long after, she discovered that she too was intolerant of gluten and has happily enjoyed discovering new ways to find delicious ways to enjoy eating a gfcf (gluten free and casein free) diet. Please visit her blog or contact her through Facebook or Twitter to learn more.