Gluten Free, Casein Free Chicken “Fried” Quinoa is an amazing one dish dinner! I love that you can make it in the crockpot for an easy dinner that offers a hearty meal. You could also use pork and chip and turn it into your own version of fried rice!
- 2 cups cooked quinoa (can use leftovers from another night if you like)
- 3 Tbsp ghee
- 2 Tbsp gluten-free soy sauce or coconut aminos
- 2 tsp gluten-free Worcestershire Sauce
- ½ tsp black pepper
- ¼ tsp kosher salt
- ½ yellow onion, diced
- 1 cup cooked chicken, diced
- 1 large egg, whisked
- Cooking spray
- Spray the inside of a 4-quart slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Put all ingredients into slow cooker and stir well. Cook on high for 2-3 hours or low for 3-4 hours.
Gluten Free Recipes: