I am in love with this light and delicious Gluten-Free, Casein-Free Chicken Salad. You could easily use Vegenaise for this recipe too for a clean recipe! This is a great winter dish too! I love using cabbage to stretch my family budget in the winter season.
Gluten-Free, Casein-Free Chicken Salad
A great way to use up leftover chicken (or maybe even turkey?).
- 2 cups cooked chicken, chopped
- 1/2 cup red cabbage, chopped
- 1/2 cup red pepper, chopped
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 3-4 Tbsp gluten-free mayonnaise (I like Veganaise)
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Combine chicken, cabbage, red pepper, green onions, and mayonnaise in a medium bowl. Season with salt and pepper and serve.
This recipe was found in "Cooking Gluten-Free!" by Karen Robertson.