- 2 Tbsp sugar*
- ¼ tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp gluten-free cocoa powder
- 1 Tbsp melted coconut oil
- 4 gluten-free corn tortillas
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Stir together the sugar, cinnamon, and cocoa powder in a small bowl.
- Brush top side of each tortilla with coconut oil. Sprinkle tortillas with sugar mixture.
- Use a knife or pizza cutter and slice tortillas into 6 pieces. Place wedges on baking sheet.
- Bake for about 10 minutes, or edges start to crisp. Remove from the oven and let cool.
This is a guest post written by Rachel Kokosenski. She is the Stockpiling Moms Gluten Free and Casein Free recipe expert.
Rachel is the mother of a son with Autism. She and her family began eating a gluten-free, casein-free diet in November 2011. Not long after, she discovered that she too was intolerant of gluten and has happily enjoyed discovering new ways to find delicious ways to enjoy eating a gfcf (gluten free and casein free) diet. Please visit her website or contact her through Facebook or Twitter to learn more.