These Gluten Free Peanut Butter Cookies are AMAZING! My whole family loved them. Can you believe there is only 4 ingredients?!?!?!
At first I thought how would these taste being there is not much to them. But once you take that first bite you will be craving more. They are bite size and perfect for gatherings, parties or when someone happens to stop by. I call them smart cookies because they are low in carbs! These cookies are perfect to pair with Organic Lemonade.
- 1 cup Peanut Butter (smooth or chunky)
- ¾ cup packed brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- Heat oven to 350.
- Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Using an electric mixer, beat all ingredients in a large bowl until fully incorporated.
- Drop level teaspoonfuls of dough onto the prepared baking sheets, spacing them 1½ inch apart.
- Bake until the cookies are puffed and starting to lightly brown around the edges, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Let cool on the sheets for 5 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
Gluten Free Recipes: