This is the perfect topping for any cake, fruit, latte or dessert. Very simple to make and only has 4 ingredients! I will now always make my icing, well unless it’s FREE with coupons at the store Everyone in the family loved it and has requested it to be on the menu again! Be sure to RePin this Recipe.
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup white sugar
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 c heavy cream
- Combine the cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla extract large mixing bowl and mix on medium speed until smooth.
- While the mixture is still whipping, slowly pour in the heavy cream.
- Stop and scrape the bottom of the bowl a couple of times while you continue whipping until the cream can hold a stiff peak.
- Enjoy on your favorite dish.
Other Recipes You May Enjoy: