Mashed Sour Cream Red Potatoes is one of my favorite side dishes to make because it is naturally gluten free. You can pair this dish with almost any main meat dish. I like to pair it with Apple Porkchops which is also naturally gluten free!
Did you know you can also freeze sour cream? It is a great way to save money! I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as we do! Be sure to “Re-PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it.
Mashed Sour Cream Red Potatoes
- 6 - 8 medium sized red potatoes, diced with peel on
- 4 T butter
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 T coconut milk
- salt and pepper to taste
- Place potatoes in pot of boiling water.
- Boil for 10 minutes or until tender.
- Drain potatoes and place back in pot.
- Add butter and sour cream to potatoes.
- Mix until creamy.
- Add coconut milk and stir.
- If needed add more coconut milk.
- Add salt and pepper to taste if desired.
Other Gluten Free Recipes You May Enjoy:
Baked “Fried” Squash
Gluten Free and Dairy Free German Chocolate Cake
Gluten Free Cheese Grits
Gluten-Free Flour Mix Recipe
Gluten-Free Fried Chicken
Gluten-Free Homemade “Larabars”