My boys love Monkey Bread! And I must admit that I do too 😉 Only 5 ingredients needed to make this scrumptious bread! Monkey Bread is perfect for breakfast or dessert. I like to prepare it with Crockpot Pumpkin Spice Lattes.
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 3 cans Store bought biscuits
- ½ cup sugar
- 1½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1½ cup packed brown sugar
- ¾ cup butter or margarine, melted
- Heat oven to 325 degrees.
- Lightly grease 12 cup fluted tube cake pan.
- In a large plastic food storage bag, mix sugar and cinnamon.
- Separate dough into a total of 30 biscuits and cut each into quarters.
- Shake in bag to coat.
- Arrange in pan.
- Mix brown sugar and butter, pour over biscuit pieces.
- Bake 47 - 52 minutes or until golden brown and no longer doughy in middle.
- Cool in pan 10 minutes.
- Turn upside down onto serving plate, pull apart to serve.
- Serve warm.
Stockpiling Moms Popular Posts:
Ways to save at the store:
Weekly Deals at Kroger
Follow Stockpiling Moms:
Delicious Crockpot Recipes :
[catlist name=post orderby=title order=asc numberposts=-1 thumbnail=yes thumbnail_size=thumbnail]