What could be more delicous than Pumpkin and Chocolate Chips together??? This bread was so easy to prepare with ingredients that I had in my stockpile. The taste is beyond amazing. My family keeps asking when am I making it again. I love making it with my own homemade pumpkin puree too!
This pairs well with Pumpkin Pie White Hot Chocolate.
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3 eggs
- ¼ cup sour cream
- ¾ cup vegetable oil
- 1⅔ cup flour
- 1 cup sugar
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1 cup + ¼ cup chocolate chips, divided
- Preheat oven to 350 F degrees.
- Grease & flour loaf pan.
- In large bowl, sift together the flour, sugar, baking soda, baking powder and salt TWICE.
- In a medium bowl, combine the pumpkin, eggs, oil, vanilla and sour cream until smooth.
- Make a well in the flour mixture and pour in the wet ingredients.
- Whisk together until smooth.
- Fold in 1 cup of chocolate chips.
- Pour into prepared loaf pan.
- Sprinkle ¼ cup chocolate chips on top.
- Bake 55-60 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool in pan on a wire rack 20 minutes before removing to wire rack to cool completely.
Other Recipes You May Enjoy: