Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread is one of my favorite breakfast treats! What could be more delicious than Pumpkin and Chocolate Chips together??? This bread was so easy to prepare with ingredients that I had in my stockpile. The taste is beyond amazing. My family keeps asking when am I making it again. I love making it with my own homemade pumpkin puree too!
This pairs well with Pumpkin Pie White Hot Chocolate.
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3 eggs
- ¼ cup sour cream
- ¾ cup vegetable oil
- 1⅔ cup flour
- 1 cup sugar
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1 cup + ¼ cup chocolate chips, divided
- Preheat oven to 350 F degrees.
- Grease & flour loaf pan.
- In large bowl, sift together the flour, sugar, baking soda, baking powder and salt TWICE.
- In a medium bowl, combine the pumpkin, eggs, oil, vanilla and sour cream until smooth.
- Make a well in the flour mixture and pour in the wet ingredients.
- Whisk together until smooth.
- Fold in 1 cup of chocolate chips.
- Pour into prepared loaf pan.
- Sprinkle ¼ cup chocolate chips on top.
- Bake 55-60 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool in pan on a wire rack 20 minutes before removing to wire rack to cool completely.
Other Recipes You May Enjoy: Yum