These are naturally Gluten Free! Very tasty snack that you can munch on anytime you want. So simple to make and my family was eager to taste them. I used the seeds from the pumpkins we carved for Halloween. These are great to pack in your lunch or for a healthy snack. They go well with Applewood Julep!
- 1½ cups raw whole pumpkin seeds
- 2 teaspoons butter, melted
- 1 pinch salt
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C).
- Toss seeds in a bowl with the melted butter and salt.
- Spread the seeds in a single layer on a baking sheet and bake for about 45 minutes or until golden brown; stir occasionally.
Other Gluten Free Recipes You May Enjoy:
Baked “Fried” Squash
Gluten Free and Dairy Free German Chocolate Cake
Gluten Free Cheese Grits
Gluten-Free Flour Mix Recipe
Gluten-Free Fried Chicken
Gluten-Free Homemade “Larabars”
Other Recipes You May Enjoy: