Sweetened Crockpot Macaroni and Cheese is a sweet, creamy macaroni and cheese dish. It is perfect for family gatherings, potlucks and holidays. Every time I make this everyone wants to know the recipe. It is perfect to make for Thanksgiving because everything goes in the crockpot and you don’t need to take up space on the stove top or use the oven.
I like to make Roasted Turkey with this dish.
Be sure to “Re-PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 1 (16 oz) box elbow macaroni, cooked and strained
- 1 (16 oz) Velveeta cheese
- 3½ cups milk
- 1 stick butter
- 2 cans sweetened condensed milk
- 3 cups shredded cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- Combine all ingredients into crockpot.
- Cook on Medium-High for 3 hours.
- Serve warm.
Follow Stockpiling Moms: