I love to eat tuna. But when I have the time I like to make a tuna sandwich for lunch. I always have what I need to make this in my stockpile. I like to make it on toast but my boys like it on bread not toasted 🙂
I like to have Sunny Orange Lemonade Recipe with my sandwich.
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 2 slices of bread, toasted (optional)
- 1 can tuna
- 2 tablespoon pickle relish
- 1 tablespoon miracle whip
- Mix tuna, pickle relish and miracle whip together.
- Spoon mixture on toast.
- Put other slice on top and cut in half.
Other Recipes You May Enjoy: