With the Holidays upon us there is always bound to be cookies somewhere! Here is one of my favorite cookies to make for family and friends. When making these cookies I love to use Dixie Crystals sugar in the recipe.
- 1 stick of butter, melted
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp Dixie Crystals granulated sugar
- 1 box White Cake mix
- ¾ cup dried cranberries
- ¾ cup white chocolate chips
- Beat the 2 eggs in with the melted butter and sugar.
- Then slowly beat in cake mix.
- Stir in the dried cranberries and white chocolate chips.
- Use cookie scoop and place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes or until lightly brown.
Other Recipes You May Enjoy:
Easy Stained Glass Holiday Cookies
Gooey Chocolate Cookie Bars
How To Make Buckeyes
Nutella Stuffed Peanut Butter Cookies
Peanut Butter Balls
Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge
Rocky Road Candy
Peanut Butter Cups