I love Buttery Brussels Sprouts! I think they are great as a side dish to any meal. My children on the other hand have not quite acquired a taste for them. However my husband thinks they are delish so I like to make them for him and I. I like to serve Shredded Pork Roast with Gravy and Secret Ingredient Mashed Potatoes with them. This recipe is naturally gluten free as long as you use gluten free chicken broth – which Kroger brand is gluten free.
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 1⅓ cup chicken broth
- 4-1/2 teaspoons butter
- ¼ teaspoon divided pepper, divided
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen brussels sprouts
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- In a large saucepan, combine the broth, butter and ⅛ teaspoon pepper; bring to a boil.
- Add brussels sprouts.
- Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 6-9 minutes or until tender.
- Drain and transfer to a bowl.
- Sprinkle with salt and remaining pepper.
Other Recipes You May Enjoy: