Caramel Marshmallow Popcorn is a great treat to make for everyone! This is one of my favorite treats to have. All you need is 5 ingredients plus the popcorn. I use my hot air popper to make my popcorn but you can also you use microwavable bags too. Hope you enjoy! My kids love when I make Caramel Marshmallow Popcorn and we watch a family movie!
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 23 large marshmallows
- 2 cups brown sugar
- ¼ cup light corn syrup (such as Karo®)
- 1 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 (3.5 ounce) packages microwave popcorn, popped
- Cook and stir the marshmallows, brown sugar, corn syrup, butter, and vanilla extract together in a pot over medium-low heat until the marshmallows are completely melted, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Put the popcorn in a large bowl; pour the marshmallow mixture over the popcorn and gently stir with a big spoon to coat.
Other Recipes You May Enjoy:Yum