I love these cute Snowman Donut on a Stick! They are perfect for kids to enjoy during the Christmas Season or anytime during the winter. I think they would be a great addition to any bake sale or breakfast with Santa! I am actually making these for Christmas morning. They are an easy breakfast to prepare in advance they would really be cute during the holidays or on a snow day!
Donut Snowman Recipe Tip:
The fresher the donut the harder it will be to thread because they will “crack.” My suggestion is to leave the mini donuts out uncovered overnight to harden a bit before threading them or use donuts nearing expiration.
- Powdered mini donuts
- Cookie sticks or wooden skewers
- Orange jelly beans for the nose (or other candy)
- Green jelly beans for the buttons (or other candy)
- Strawberry fruit roll-ups for the scarf
- Black decorating frosting
- Thread three mini donuts on to the cookie stick or bamboo skewer.
- Cut one red (strawberry) fruit roll up into strips and wrap around the snowman as a scarf.
- Place two green jelly beans in the holes of the middle and last mini donut for the buttons
- Place an orange jelly bean into the top donut hole for the nose
- Using black decorating frosting, add the eyes and mouth
Recipes You May Enjoy:Yum