Easy Baked Burrito is a great one dish meal! We love Mexican food in our house and this dish is definitely a favorite. My boys love having Mexican Monday every week and we usually have this at least once a month on the menu plan.
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 1 can refried beans
- 1 cup Bisquick
- ½ cup water
- 1 (16 oz) jar salsa
- 1 lb browned ground beef
- 1½ cup shredded cheese
- ½ cup shredded cheese
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Stir together refried beans, Bisquick and water.
- Spread into 13x9 inch pan.
- Cover with salsa, browned ground beef and cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- When out of oven top with your favorite burrito fixings like black olives, shredded lettuce, green onions, chopped tomatoes, etc.
- Sprinkle ½ cup shredded cheese ove the top.
- Cut and serve.
Other Recipes You May Enjoy: Yum