- 4-6 steaks (I used flank steak, but you can use whatever is on sale)
- 2 chopped bell peppers (any color you like)
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- ½ cup gluten-free Worcestershire Sauce
- ¼ cup water
- 1 Tbsp Italian Seasoning
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- Use a 4-quart slow cooker. Put meat in first.
- Cover with the chopped vegetables.
- Pour in tomato sauce, Worcestershire, and water.
- Add Italian Seasoning and black pepper. (You don’t need to stir anything.)
- Cover and cook on low for 6-7 hours on low, or on high for 4-6 hours.
This is a guest post written by Rachel Kokosenski. She is the Stockpiling Moms Gluten Free and Casein Free recipe expert.
Rachel is the mother of a son with Autism. She and her family began eating a gluten-free, casein-free diet in November 2011. Not long after, she discovered that she too was intolerant of gluten and has happily enjoyed discovering new ways to find delicious ways to enjoy eating a gfcf (gluten free and casein free) diet. Please visit her website or contact her through Facebook or Twitter to learn more.