Gluten Free Casein Free Peppercorn Steak is out of this world delicious! A wonderfully rich and satisfying crock pot recipe that didn’t dissolve the steak into mush. You can use an inexpensive cut of meat when you prepare in the crockpot. I like to serve this easy dinner with Fried Taters.
- 4-6 steaks (I used flank steak, but you can use whatever is on sale)
- 2 chopped bell peppers (any color you like)
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- ½ cup gluten-free Worcestershire Sauce
- ¼ cup water
- 1 Tbsp Italian Seasoning
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- Use a 4-quart slow cooker. Put meat in first.
- Cover with the chopped vegetables.
- Pour in tomato sauce, Worcestershire, and water.
- Add Italian Seasoning and black pepper. (You don’t need to stir anything.)
- Cover and cook on low for 6-7 hours on low, or on high for 4-6 hours.
Gluten Free Recipes: