Grinch Punch is such a great idea for Children’s Christmas parties or for just sitting down to watch How the Grinch Stole Christmas. My boys love it and I can honestly say so do I! I served these wonderful tasty drinks with Grinch Cookies that I had made. I will also be making these for Christmas day for all the children to enjoy. The old and the young will love these!
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- Lime Sherbert
- 2 liter bottle 7up
- To line glass rim:
- sugar (optional)
- green food coloring (optional)
- Mix Lime Sherbert and 7up together, use enough to make a frosty slush.
- Mix sugar and food coloring to make green sugar and spread onto plate.
- Dip glass rim into water and then dip into sugar.
- Carefully pour the 7up mixture into the glass and serve.
More Grinch Recipes:Yum